Being largest in the world, Russia is having largest number of neighboring countries in the world. It includes 14 Asian and European neighbors across its border. Russia has always been the central attention on globe. From natural resources, geographical attractions, prominent personalities, traditions to their unique habits, these people will surprise you in every way you expect.
"You can make 100 trips to Russia and every time, you will find it New!"
Sprawling across two continents and spanning an incredible nine time zones (having cut down from 11 in 2010), Russia is the largest country in the world by far. Within its vast boundaries lie some of the planet’s most luxurious palaces, extensive plateaus, highest mountains, coldest cities, strongest spirits, best ballet companies, and largest collections of stacking dolls. In terms of culture, literature is one of the country’s most notable displays; Russian authors such as Tolstoy, Bulgakov, Dostoyevsky and Nabokov are celebrated worldwide for creating some of the greatest works of the 19th and 20th centuries.
One of the fast-growing economies in the world, alongside the other BRICS countries, Russia is keen to internationalize its higher education system, and is investing in developing its universities and extending support for international applicants. Considering whether to study in Russia? Read on for our guide to Russian universities, cities, applications and study costs…
Benefits Of MBBS In Russia For Sri Lankan Students 2016
- No Entrance exam
- No IELTS
- Easy Admission Procedure
- Low & Subsidized course fees.
- Worldwide Recognition of the Degrees provided by Medical Universities of Russia.
- European Standard of Living
- Degrees Recognized Worldwide
- Reference Available of Students working in Leading Hospitals Across the World (our pass outs are working not only in India but in Australia, Canada, USA, UK and other major countries across the globe)
- 100% Visa Guarantee
- All the universities are Government Universities of Russia